TP Link Drivers
Are you facing trouble with TP Link Drivers on your windows? Do not worry; this guide will help you know about the installation of TP Link Driver for your system.
How can you install TP Link Drivers on the system?
There are two different ways to have TP Link Drivers. One is the manual method, although the other one is automatic.
One can download the TP Link Drivers manually from the official website of TP Link. Here are the further steps:
- First, the user needs to visit the TP Link website.
- Then, search the device driver required to install.
- However, the user has to make sure to download the correct driver for a particular TP Link device and windows.
- Besides, one can insert the driver CD into the CD ROM of the system.
- Now, open the device manager in the system.
- Then, double click the category of TP Link device.
- Now, have a right-click on your TP Link device to select an updated driver.
- After that, choose the ‘browse my computer for driver software’ option.
- Next, select the ‘let me pick from a list of device driver on my computer’ option.
- Now, hit the ‘have disk’ and browse.
- Furthermore, go to the location where you have saved your downloaded TP Link Driver. Else, go to the driver CD.
- Then, select the ‘.inf file’ and adapt the wizard to install the TP Link Driver.
- Finally, restart your system.
Here, you will find the TP Link Driver installed successfully into your system.
Generally, manual installation of TP Link Drivers demands your patience, time, and computer skills. However, one can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Usually, Driver Easy scans your system and detects all of the driver issues. As a result, you do not need to take the risk of downloading the wrong TP Link Driver. Here, you can install the TP Link Driver within 2 clicks only. However, it requires a pro-version. Know about the steps:
- First, download and install Driver Easy.
- Then, run the driver easy and click on the ‘scan now’ option.
- As a result, driver easy will start scanning your system to detect the issues.
- Now, hit the update button to download and install the latest TP Link Driver for your system automatically.
- Besides, you can click ‘Update All’ to get downloading and installation of all the latest TP Link Driver automatically.
- Now, restart your system.
That’s all you have to do. Your TP Link Driver are successfully installed.
We have covered the best and simplified ways to help you get TP Link Drivers in your systems. Ensure you follow each step appropriately to get error-free downloading and installation. In case, if any user fails to perform the aforementioned steps, then contact TP Link support Team for assistance.