TP Link AC1300 Driver
TP Link AC1300 supports next-generation WiFi. Its transfer rates are about 3 times faster than other wireless N speeds. Using this, one can easily upgrade the desktop by slotting the WiFi adapter into an existing PCI-E slot.
Do you also want to upgrade your desktop and need help with TP Link Drivers? There are two methods to have TP Link AC1300 Driver, including manual and automatic methods.
Let us assist you with a detailed guide for it. Follow our steps by step instructions.
Manual Installation Method of TP Link AC1300 Driver
- First, you have to visit the official TP Link website https://www.tp-link.com/us
- Then, search your Driver and download the same.
- However, make sure you download an accurate driver for a particular TP Link device and windows.
- Else, one can insert the TP Link AC1300 Driver CD into the CD ROM of the system.
- Now, you have to open the device manager in the system.
- Then, have double clicks on the category of TP Link device.
- Make a right-click on the TP Link device to select an updated driver.
- After that, select the ‘browse my computer for driver software’ option.
- Next, hit the ‘let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘have disk’ and browse.
- Furthermore, go to the downloaded TP Link Driver. Else, go to the driver CD.
- Then, select the ‘.inf file’ and follow the wizard to install the Driver.
- Now, finally, restart your system.
Automatic Installation of TP Link Drivers
- First, you have to download and install Driver Easy.
- Then, run the driver easy and hit the ‘scan now’ option.
- As a result, the driver easy will begin scanning your system to detect the issues, if any.
- Now, tap the update button to download and install the latest TP Link Driver for your system.
- Besides, you can choose the ‘Update All’ option.
- As a result, the downloading and installation of the latest driver starts automatically.
- Now, you can restart your system.
Here the process to have TP Link Driver successfully installed ends.
Here, we have covered both possible TP Link AC1300 Driver methods, which are manual and automatic ones. Both are simple and convenient. However, the automatic procedure is much considerable. You can choose any as per preference, but make sure you follow the steps appropriately.